How should I take Janumet?

Janumet is an oral medication typically taken twice daily with food. You should take Janumet exactly as prescribed by your doctor and should not attempt to adjust your dosage without your doctor’s supervision. You should get your Janumet prescription refilled before you run out so that you do not risk missing a dose. Additionally, you should learn to monitor yourself for signs of low blood sugar and should have juice, glucose gel, milk, or candy on hand in case you have an episode of low blood sugar.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...
How do Januvia and Onglyza help treat diabetes?
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is approved for use by people with type 2 diabetes which is also being control...
What should I know before taking pramlintide?
If you have diabetic gastropathy, you should not take pramlintide. Pramlintide increases the risk o...
What should I know before taking a sulfonylurea?
If you take a sulfonylurea, you should avoid alcohol. If you have renal insufficiency, you should n...