How should I store Lantus Solostar?

Keep unopened Lantus Solostar pens in the refrigerator. Before use, take the pen out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for an hour or two. Once you have started using a pen, do not put it back in the refrigerator. It will keep for 28 days at room temperature.

If a Lantus Solostar pen has been at room temperature longer than 28 days, frozen, or gotten too hot (stored above 86 degrees Fahrenheit or left in a car on a sunny or warm day), discard it. Keep Lantus Solostar out of reach of pets and children.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Does liraglutide cause any side effects?
Side effects may include headache, indigestion, nausea, low blood sugar, diarrhea, constipation, vom...
What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
What should I know before taking a sulfonylurea?
If you take a sulfonylurea, you should avoid alcohol. If you have renal insufficiency, you should n...