How can I minimize the side effects of repaglinide?

To reduce the chances of side effects from repaglinide (Prandin), a drug for type 2 diabetes, you should keep all doctor appointments and get blood sugar tests when your doctor orders them. Following a regular exercise program and a healthy diet can reduce the chances of side effects, too.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Is long-acting insulin better for lowering blood sugar before eating?
Yes,long-acting insulin (Lantus or Levemir) is better than short-acting insulin (regular) at lower...
Is the newer premixed insulin better for lowering blood sugar?
The newer premixed insulins (Humalog 50/50, Humalog 75/25, Novolog 70/30) work better than the o...
What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...