How do I store Januvia?

Store Januvia tablets at room temperature. Keep the medication in a container that is shut from heat, moisture, and light. Make sure the medication is not accessible to children. Do not keep medication that is outdated or not needed any longer.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Does Levemir cure diabetes?
Ms. Vandana  R. ShethMs. Vandana R. Sheth
No, Levemir does not cure diabetes. However, Levemir is a type of insulin that is used to control an...
What is pramlintide?
Pramlintide (Symlin) is a synthetic form of the hormone amylin. Pramlintide lowers blood sugar by sl...
How do the diabetes drugs Byetta and Victoza affect weight?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
Since it was introduced in 2006, Byetta has been prescribed widely. Victoza was introduced in 2010 a...
If I need insulin to control my blood glucose, which type should I take?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Your insulin doses should mimic how insulin works naturally in the body. In people without diabetes,...