How do I store Januvia?

Store Januvia tablets at room temperature. Keep the medication in a container that is shut from heat, moisture, and light. Make sure the medication is not accessible to children. Do not keep medication that is outdated or not needed any longer.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Does liraglutide interact with any other medications?
Liraglutide can affect the absorption of some oral medications; it is important that the healthcare ...
What is Symlin (pramlintide acetate) for diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Pramlintide (brand name Symlin) is a synthetic form of the hormone amylin, which is produced along w...
How should I distribute my insulin throughout the day?
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
What are alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors slow the digestion of carbohydrates in the small intestine. Alpha-gluco...