Is there a generic version of glyburide?

Glyburide is the generic version of the brand name sulfonylureas DiaBeta, Micronase, and Glynase.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Does liraglutide cause any side effects?
Side effects may include headache, indigestion, nausea, low blood sugar, diarrhea, constipation, vom...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
What are alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors slow the digestion of carbohydrates in the small intestine. Alpha-gluco...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...