Is there a generic version of Avandaryl?

There is no generic version of Avandaryl available. Any generic version of this drug is fraudulent and should be avoided.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How do meglitinide drugs help treat diabetes?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
The meglitinides Prandin and Starlix prompt the body to make more insulin. They are fast-acting and ...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
Do sulfonylureas interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bosentan, you should not take glyburide and avoid tolbutamide if possible. If you...