Do I have to check my blood sugar while taking Metaglip?

You should check your blood sugar more carefully when you take Metaglip to make sure it does not get too low. Be aware of headaches, weakness and other symptoms of low blood sugar. Carry hard candy, glucose tablets or juice with you. Talk to your doctor about other ways you can manage your blood sugar.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How do the diabetes drugs Byetta and Victoza affect weight?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
Since it was introduced in 2006, Byetta has been prescribed widely. Victoza was introduced in 2010 a...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
What should I know before taking alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or may be pregnant, alpha-glucosidase inhibitors m...
Do any other drugs interact with pramlintide?
Because pramlintide may affect absorption rates of some oral drugs, follow instructions carefully fo...