Can I take Tradjenta if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?

It is not known if Tradjenta (linagliptin), a drug that helps control blood sugar levels, is safe for a developing fetus or breastfeeding baby. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or nursing, talk to your doctor about whether the benefits of taking the drug outweigh the risks to you and your baby.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
How do Januvia and Onglyza help treat diabetes?
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is approved for use by people with type 2 diabetes which is also being control...
What is exenatide for diabetes?
Exenatide (brand name Byetta) is the first in a new class of drugs for the treatment of type 2 diabe...