Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?

You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will probably have a plan for how to adjust your dose, but you will also need to be in close contact with your health care team.

You will be able to make small adjustments throughout the day to accommodate your meals and activities. If monitoring shows that your blood glucose levels are too high, you need to take extra insulin or reduce the amount of carbohydrate in your next meal. 

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
Do alpha-glucosidase inhibitors have any drug interactions?
Drugs that may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia need to be administered with caution to prevent l...
When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...