Is Actoplus Met recommended for children?

Actoplus Met is not recommended for children. The safety and efficacy of this drug has not been determined in children under 18. This drug is given to adults with type 2 diabetes. It is not recommended for people with type 1 diabetes. It is also not recommended for anyone with diabetic ketoacidosis.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking a sulfonylurea?
If you take a sulfonylurea, you should avoid alcohol. If you have renal insufficiency, you should n...
What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
Do alpha-glucosidase inhibitors have any drug interactions?
Drugs that may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia need to be administered with caution to prevent l...
Does long-acting insulin cause less weight gain?
Long-acting insulin (such as Lantus and Levemir) and newer premixed insulin (such as Humulog 50/...