Who should take Pristiq?

Pristiq should be taken by people with depression. The medication is most effective in adults. It should be used with caution by children and the elderly. It may cause suicidal thoughts in adolescents. Pristiq is not approved for use in children.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are the side effects of nortriptyline?
Side effects may include drowsiness, lethargy, fatigue, weakness, dry mouth, eye and vision problems...
What antidepressants can I take if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
If you have multiple sclerosis (MS), various classes of medications exist to treat depression. The s...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?