Who should not take milnacipran?

You should not take milnacipran if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You should not take milnacipran if you are allergic to milnacipran or any of its other ingredients, yellow food dye or aspirin. You should not take milnacipran if you have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) within the past two weeks.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Why should I see my doctor regularly if I'm taking antidepressants?
Dr. Daniel G. Amen, MDDr. Daniel G. Amen, MD
If you are taking antidepressants, it's important to see your doctor every couple of weeks when firs...
How can antidepressants help a smoker quit?
Penn MedicinePenn Medicine
When used for smoking, these medications are not expected to change your emotions. While you are ...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?