Luvox is prescribed to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) by adjusting the level of the chemical serotonin in the brain. Talk to your doctor for more information about stopping Luvox treatment safely.
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Luvox?
- Q How should I store Luvox?
- Q Is it safe to drive my car if I take Luvox?
- Q When should I call my doctor if my child is taking Luvox?
- Q Does Luvox help everyone who takes it?
- Q How soon after starting Luvox will my child's symptoms improve?