What if I take too much milnacipran?

You may have taken too much milnacipran if you begin to experience certain side effects, such as confusion, dizziness and extreme sleepiness. Call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 and ask for help. If you suspect that someone in your care has taken an overdose of milnacipran and he or she is not breathing or unconscious, call local emergency services at 911.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What is a dual-action antidepressant?
A dual-action antidepressant, such as Effexor, is a depression medication that also treats physi...
What should I know before taking doxepin?
It is not known if doxepin is safe or effective for children and teens under 18 years of age.  If y...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?