What should I do if I miss a dose of Tofranil?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Tofranil (imipramine), take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular schedule. Do not take two doses together to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Can children take antidepressants?
Children with depression can take certain antidepressants. But the drugs should be prescribed by...
How common is taking antidepressants?
Anthony CirilloAnthony Cirillo
Duke University and the University of Arizona periodically conduct a survey on friendship. In their ...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?