What should I do if I miss a dose of Tofranil?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Tofranil (imipramine), take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular schedule. Do not take two doses together to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Why might my antidepressant not work?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
All depressions are not the same. This may explain why some antidepressants work better in some peop...
Is it harmful to take antidepressants for a long time?
Right now, there is not much strong evidence that long-term antidepressant use will cause any seriou...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?