What should I do if I miss a dose of Remeron?

What you should do if you miss a dose of the antidepressant Remeron (mirtazapine) depends on when you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you forgot and take the next pill at its scheduled time. Otherwise, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take two doses at the same time.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What conditions do antidepressants treat?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Antidepressants are Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved for treating major depression (i.e.,...
What are possible side effects of tricyclic antidepressants?
Side effects may include dry mucous membranes, blurred vision, constipation, and trouble urinating. ...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?