What should I do if I miss a dose of Remeron?

What you should do if you miss a dose of the antidepressant Remeron (mirtazapine) depends on when you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you forgot and take the next pill at its scheduled time. Otherwise, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take two doses at the same time.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How should I take antidepressants if I have bipolar disorder?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
Most guidelines recommend an antidepressant only if in combination with a mood stabilizer (e.g. lith...
What antidepressants can I take if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
If you have multiple sclerosis (MS), various classes of medications exist to treat depression. The s...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?