What should I do if I miss a dose of Paxil CR?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Paxil CR (paroxetine), take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip your missed dose and take your next dose at the usually scheduled time. Do not take two doses at once.

Take Paxil CR exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take more or less, or take it more or less frequently than recommended by your doctor. Swallow Paxil CR tablets whole. Do not crush or chew them.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Can I have a good sex life if I'm on antidepressants?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
You don't need to sacrifice your sex life in order to treat depression. Some newer antidepressan...
What are disadvantages of antidepressants for bipolar disorder in dementia?
Sarah N. Mourra, MDSarah N. Mourra, MD
Starting antidepressants in individuals with dementia and depression who may have an underlying bipo...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?