What should I do if I miss a dose of Paxil?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Paxil (paroxetine), take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and take your next dose at the regularly scheduled time. Do not take two doses at once to catch up. Most people need to take Paxil only once a day, usually in the morning. Talk to your doctor if you have more questions about how to take Paxil safely.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Can children take antidepressants?
Children with depression can take certain antidepressants. But the drugs should be prescribed by...
How should I take antidepressants if I have bipolar disorder?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
Most guidelines recommend an antidepressant only if in combination with a mood stabilizer (e.g. lith...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?