What should I do if I miss a dose of Parnate?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Parnate (tranylcypromine), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. If that's the case, just wait until then and take it, and then continue on your regular schedule. Do not double your dose to make up for the dose you missed.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

what are the side effects of ssnris in people with multiple sclerosis ( ms ) ?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SSNRIs) include Effexor (venlafaxine) an...
how does doxepin interact with other medications ?
If you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past 2 weeks, you should not take doxepin due to possible ...
what are the side effects of doxepin ?
Side effects may include abnormal thinking or behavior, driving or doing other tasks while asleep or...
do tricyclic antidepressants interact with any other medications ?
If you are taking any of the following medications, tricyclic antidepressants can lead to side effec...