What should I do if I miss a dose of Parnate?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Parnate (tranylcypromine), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. If that's the case, just wait until then and take it, and then continue on your regular schedule. Do not double your dose to make up for the dose you missed.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What is nortriptyline?
Nortriptyline (Pamelor) is an antidepressant that can help people quit smoking. But it has not been ...
How safe are tricyclic antidepressants for people with dementia?
Sarah N. Mourra, MDSarah N. Mourra, MD
Tricyclic antidepressants are used as second-line medications for depression in people with dementia...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?