What should I do if I miss a dose of Nardil?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Nardil (phenelzine), take it as soon as you realize your mistake unless you are close to the time of your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take the next one at your scheduled time. Do not double up on doses.

Always try to take Nardil exactly as your doctor tells you to. Do not take more or less, or take it more or less frequently than recommended.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Why might my antidepressant not work?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
All depressions are not the same. This may explain why some antidepressants work better in some peop...
How does duloxetine interact with other medications?
If you are taking... A 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, metaxalone, metoclopramide, paroxetine, a selec...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?