It is best to speak with your doctor before you stop taking Cymbalta. Stopping Cymbalta abruptly can have many withdrawal side effects. Typically, with any combination of medications, increased drowsiness is the biggest side effect due to interactions. You should discuss with your doctor your concern about the number of medications you are taking.
- Q What are the side effects of Cymbalta?
- Q Can cymbalta increase blood pressure?
- Q What is the effect of taking Cymbalta with Librax?
- Q Can I go off the medications like lamotrigine and Cymbalta?
- Q Is muscle pain a side effect of Reglan or Cymbalta?
- Q How does Cymbalta treat depression?