It is best to speak with your doctor before you stop taking Cymbalta. Stopping Cymbalta abruptly can have many withdrawal side effects. Typically, with any combination of medications, increased drowsiness is the biggest side effect due to interactions. You should discuss with your doctor your concern about the number of medications you are taking.
- Q How long do the withdrawal side effects of Cymbalta last?
- Q Is there any other alternative for Cymbalta?
- Q Are abnormal dreams a side effect of Cymbalta?
- Q Are muscle spasms and pains the side effect of Cymbalta?
- Q Can Cymbalta and clonazepam be taken together?
- Q What is the effect of taking Cymbalta with Librax?