What should I do if I miss a dose of Savella?

If you miss a dose of Savella (milnacipran), an antidepressant prescribed to treat fibromyalgia, think first about when you're supposed to take your next dose. If it is almost time for your next pill, skip the one you forgot and take the next dose at its scheduled time. If your next dose isn't for a while, it's fine to take the one you missed. Do not take two doses at a time.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What antidepressants are used to treat Alzheimer's disease?
John H. Growdon, MDJohn H. Growdon, MD
Here is a list of the antidepressant medications used for Alzheimer's disease and their correspo...
What antidepressants can I take if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
If you have multiple sclerosis (MS), various classes of medications exist to treat depression. The s...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?