What should I do if I miss a dose of Savella?

If you miss a dose of Savella (milnacipran), an antidepressant prescribed to treat fibromyalgia, think first about when you're supposed to take your next dose. If it is almost time for your next pill, skip the one you forgot and take the next dose at its scheduled time. If your next dose isn't for a while, it's fine to take the one you missed. Do not take two doses at a time.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How does duloxetine interact with other medications?
If you are taking... A 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, metaxalone, metoclopramide, paroxetine, a selec...
Why should I see my doctor regularly if I'm taking antidepressants?
Dr. Daniel G. Amen, MDDr. Daniel G. Amen, MD
If you are taking antidepressants, it's important to see your doctor every couple of weeks when firs...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?