What if I miss a dose of milnacipran?

If you forget about a dose of milnacipran, it's okay to take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed, Don't take two doses of milnacipran at once to make up for a missed dose. Try to take milnacipran at the same time every day to avoid missing doses.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

What should I know before taking tricyclic antidepressants?
Some tricyclic antidepressants may not be safe or effective for children and adolescents. Consult in...
How do antidepressant medications affect weight?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
This depends mostly on what medication is being used, but it also varies a great deal from one perso...
How can I choose an antidepressant?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
The best way to decide on which antidepressant to take is by educating yourself about what options a...
How effective is duloxetine for treating osteoarthritis?
Research on duloxetine has found it to be about as effective as NSAIDs for improving pain and functi...