What if I miss a dose of milnacipran?

If you forget about a dose of milnacipran, it's okay to take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed, Don't take two doses of milnacipran at once to make up for a missed dose. Try to take milnacipran at the same time every day to avoid missing doses.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Should I take antidepressants if I smoke?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Smokers who take antidepressants often have a lower risk of heart attacks. In this video, Dr. Ro...
Does the FDA place warnings on antidepressants?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has now placed a warning on the labels of antidepressants...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?