What happens if I miss a dose of Lexapro?

It is important to take Lexapro as prescribed by your doctor and not to miss any doses. If you do miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is almost time for the next dose. Never double dose your medication.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How effective are tricyclic antidepressants at treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that amitriptyline is probably effective...
How can I help prevent weight gain from antidepressant medication?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
If you find yourself troubled by weight gain as a side effect of antidepressant medication, ther...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?