What happens if I miss a dose of Lexapro?

It is important to take Lexapro as prescribed by your doctor and not to miss any doses. If you do miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is almost time for the next dose. Never double dose your medication.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Should I keep taking antidepressants after I start feeling better?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
If you’re taking antidepressant medications, continue to do so even when you feel that the depre...
How are antidepressant medications used to treat bipolar disorder?
International Bipolar FoundationInternational Bipolar Foundation
Antidepressants treat the symptoms of depression. In bipolar disorder, antidepressants must be u...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?