What happens if I miss a dose of clomipramine?

Simply take the dose you missed as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time to take your next dose of clomipramine, skip the missed dose and just take your normal amount of medicine. In other words, don't take a double dose. It's never a good idea to make up for a missed dose by taking extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are disadvantages of antidepressants for bipolar disorder treatment?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
It cannot be stressed enough that the use of antidepressants in bipolar I can provoke manic episodes...
How is duloxetine used to treat osteoarthritis?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) is a drug that was developed to treat depression. It is also FDA-approved to t...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?