What should I do if I miss a dose of Viibryd?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Viibryd (vilazodone), you should take it as soon as you remember, unless you are close to the time of your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take your next dose on schedule.

Do not take two doses at one time.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How effective is duloxetine for treating osteoarthritis?
Research on duloxetine has found it to be about as effective as NSAIDs for improving pain and functi...
What are disadvantages of antidepressants for bipolar disorder in dementia?
Sarah N. Mourra, MDSarah N. Mourra, MD
Starting antidepressants in individuals with dementia and depression who may have an underlying bipo...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?