What should I do if I miss a dose of Viibryd?

If you miss a dose of the antidepressant Viibryd (vilazodone), you should take it as soon as you remember, unless you are close to the time of your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take your next dose on schedule.

Do not take two doses at one time.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How common is taking antidepressants?
Anthony CirilloAnthony Cirillo
Duke University and the University of Arizona periodically conduct a survey on friendship. In their ...
How can antidepressants help with weight loss?
Craig B. Primack, MDCraig B. Primack, MD
Antidepressants are confusing when it comes to weight loss. Some of them have been shown to increase...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?