Typically, weight loss is experienced with venlafaxine, not weight gain. However, about 5% of iGuard patients did experience weight gain while taking this medication. Let your doctor know of the itching that you are experiencing. Depending on when you stopped taking the venlafaxine, it could be already out of your system. It could also be allergies, dry skin, or a variety of other issues.
- Q Should my child take antidepressants for their eating disorder?
- Q Why might my antidepressant not work?
- Q What antidepressants are used to treat Alzheimer's disease?
- Q How can antidepressants help a smoker quit?
- Q Is it harmful to take antidepressants for a long time?
- Q How can antidepressants help with weight loss?