Typically, weight loss is experienced with venlafaxine, not weight gain. However, about 5% of iGuard patients did experience weight gain while taking this medication. Let your doctor know of the itching that you are experiencing. Depending on when you stopped taking the venlafaxine, it could be already out of your system. It could also be allergies, dry skin, or a variety of other issues.
- Q Is it safe to take antidepressants during pregnancy?
- Q How long does it take for antidepressants to start working?
- Q What conditions do antidepressants treat?
- Q How can I help prevent weight gain from antidepressant medication?
- Q What should I know about antidepressants before I take them?
- Q Should I take antidepressants if I smoke?