Typically, weight loss is experienced with venlafaxine, not weight gain. However, about 5% of iGuard patients did experience weight gain while taking this medication. Let your doctor know of the itching that you are experiencing. Depending on when you stopped taking the venlafaxine, it could be already out of your system. It could also be allergies, dry skin, or a variety of other issues.
- Q Can antidepressants treat gastrointestinal (GI) disorders?
- Q Can antidepressants cause bone loss?
- Q What medications should I avoid if I take antidepressants?
- Q What are the risks of using antidepressants to help treat Alzheimer's?
- Q What are symptoms of withdrawal from antidepressants?
- Q Does the FDA place warnings on antidepressants?