How soon after taking clomipramine will my symptoms improve?

It takes some time for clomipramine to take effect, so you won't feel any different right away. You may begin to notice a change in your symptoms after a few weeks. However, in some cases it may take longer for clomipramine to have full effect. Try to be patient and do not stop taking this drug or any prescribed medication without first talking to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are the side effects of doxepin?
Side effects may include abnormal thinking or behavior, driving or doing other tasks while asleep or...
How should I take antidepressants if I have bipolar disorder?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
Most guidelines recommend an antidepressant only if in combination with a mood stabilizer (e.g. lith...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?