How do I spot suicidal urges in my partner taking mirtazapine?

If your partner or family member is taking mirtazapine, pay close attention to changes in his behavior and mood. These changes are common when similar drugs are added or changed to a person's drug regimen. Look for signs of sadness, depression or anger. Talk to your partner or family member's doctor about any changes you have noticed, and schedule an appointment if needed.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Do tricyclic antidepressants interact with any other medications?
If you are taking any of the following medications, tricyclic antidepressants can lead to side effec...
How effective are tricyclic antidepressants at treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that amitriptyline is probably effective...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?