How do I spot suicidal urges in my partner taking mirtazapine?

If your partner or family member is taking mirtazapine, pay close attention to changes in his behavior and mood. These changes are common when similar drugs are added or changed to a person's drug regimen. Look for signs of sadness, depression or anger. Talk to your partner or family member's doctor about any changes you have noticed, and schedule an appointment if needed.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How is duloxetine used to treat osteoarthritis?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) is a drug that was developed to treat depression. It is also FDA-approved to t...
How does Doxepin interact with other medications?
If you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past 2 weeks, you should not take doxepin due to possible ...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?