Stomach pain has been reported by patients taking citalopram. Usually, the side effects citalopram causes would decrease as you continue taking it, not start three months into therapy. However, it is important to let your doctor know, as sometimes these symptoms can be more serious, or related to a stomach issue and not a side effect of a medication.
- Q What is the best way to take the pill Citalopram?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking citalopram?
- Q Are there medications other than citalopram for treating anxiety?
- Q Does intake of citalopram cause excessive urination?
- Q Is citalopram used for any other conditions?
- Q Is Citalopram addictive by nature?