Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. The drug may harm a fetus if it is taken in the final trimester of pregnancy. Pristiq can be passed to a baby through breast milk. The risks and benefits of taking Pristiq while breastfeeding should be discussed with your doctor.
- Q Can I take Pristiq after an MAO inhibitor?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Pristiq?
- Q Is it ok to switch from Pristiq to Celexa?
- Q Can Pristiq cause a change in my blood salt level?
- Q Can I switch from another antidepressant to Pristiq?
- Q Can I drink while taking Pristiq?