Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. The drug may harm a fetus if it is taken in the final trimester of pregnancy. Pristiq can be passed to a baby through breast milk. The risks and benefits of taking Pristiq while breastfeeding should be discussed with your doctor.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Pristiq?
- Q How can I minimize the risk of side effects from Pristiq?
- Q What are the complications associated with Pristiq?
- Q Is there a generic version of Pristiq?
- Q How does Pristiq treat depression?
- Q How does Pristiq affect elderly people differently than adults?