What should I do if I miss a dose of fluvoxamine?

If you miss a dose of fluvoxamine, simply take the dose you missed as soon as you remember it. However, if it's almost time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose and just take your normal amount of medicine. In other words, don't take a double dose. It is never a good idea to take make up for a missed dose by taking extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Why might my antidepressant not work?
Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, NDDr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
As one of the most well prescribed types of drug of all time, over 160 million antidepressant pr...
How is doxepin used to treat insomnia?
Doxepin is a drug usually used to treat depression. The version for treating insomnia (Silenor) is a...
How are tricyclic antidepressants used to manage chronic pain?
Tricyclic antidepressants are options for people with neuropathic (nerve) pain, fibromyalgia, or chr...
What are the risks of taking antidepressants during pregnancy?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Antidepressants are generally reserved for the treatment of serious depression during pregnancy....