What should I do if I miss a dose of fluvoxamine?

If you miss a dose of fluvoxamine, simply take the dose you missed as soon as you remember it. However, if it's almost time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose and just take your normal amount of medicine. In other words, don't take a double dose. It is never a good idea to take make up for a missed dose by taking extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How safe are sedating antidepressants for people with dementia?
Sarah N. Mourra, MDSarah N. Mourra, MD
Oftentimes, doctors will use sedating antidepressants for sleep issues in people with dementia. A ve...
How effective are tricyclic antidepressants at treating migraines?
Guidelines published by the American Headache Society state that amitriptyline is probably effective...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?