What should I do if I miss a dose of escitalopram?

Don't worry, missing a dose of escitalopram won't cause any problems. You can simply take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Your doctor has probably instructed you to take escitalopram once a day. If you miss an entire day, skip the missed dose. Never take two doses of this medication to make up for one you missed. Taking escitalopram around the same time every day can help you avoid missing doses.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are the side effects of amitriptyline?
Side effects may include drowsiness, agitation, dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary problems, constip...
How does duloxetine interact with other medications?
If you are taking... A 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, metaxalone, metoclopramide, paroxetine, a selec...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?