What should I know about olanzapine and fluoxetine before taking it?

The combination of olanzapine and fluoxtenine should not be used to treat dementia, because it may cause serious conditions or sudden death in patients with dementia. Olanzapine and fluoxetine may also cause complications if you are pregnant.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Should I take antidepressants if I smoke?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Smokers who take antidepressants often have a lower risk of heart attacks. In this video, Dr. Ro...
What are the most commonly prescribed antidepressants?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are the most commonly prescribed antidepressants...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?