Trazodone 150 mg daily is a typical starting dose. As a general rule of thumb, medication can be cut in half if the tablet is scored, or grooved down the center of the tablet - this makes it easier to cut in half.
- Q What are possible side effects of trazodone?
- Q Should I take antidepressants if I smoke?
- Q Do antidepressants have side effects?
- Q What is the best time to take Trazodone?
- Q What are the risks of using antidepressants to help treat Alzheimer's?
- Q Does Trazodone have to be taken every night?