Trazodone 150 mg daily is a typical starting dose. As a general rule of thumb, medication can be cut in half if the tablet is scored, or grooved down the center of the tablet - this makes it easier to cut in half.
- Q What are symptoms of withdrawal from antidepressants?
- Q What should I know about antidepressants before I take them?
- Q What medications should I avoid if I take antidepressants?
- Q How often should I take antidepressants for perimenopausal rage?
- Q Does the FDA place warnings on antidepressants?
- Q What antidepressants help treat gastrointestinal (GI) disorders?