What happens if I miss a dose of mirtazapine?

If you miss a dose of mirtazapine, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. If it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the regularly scheduled dose. Do not double up on doses.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What medications or supplements interact with amitriptyline?
If you are taking a 5-HT3 antagonist, an antipsychotic, lithium, metaxalone, methylphenidate, metocl...
Should I keep taking antidepressants after I start feeling better?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
If you’re taking antidepressant medications, continue to do so even when you feel that the depre...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?