How can I tell if I've taken too much desvenlafaxine?

You may have taken too much of the antidepressant desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) if you develop more than one of the following overdose symptoms:
  • dizziness
  • nausea
  • constipation
  • headache
  • pain, numbness or tingling
  • agitation
  • pounding heartbeat
  • diarrhea
  • vomiting
Call your doctor or get emergency medical help immediately if you develop these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Which common foods and drugs can interact dangerously with antidepressants?
The following information will provide the most common and easily avoided sources of adverse dru...
What is nortriptyline?
Nortriptyline (Pamelor) is an antidepressant that can help people quit smoking. But it has not been ...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?