How should I take milnacipran?

You should take milnacipran exactly as directed by your doctor.  Typically, this will be twice a day. You can take milnacipran with or without food. Taking it at meal time may help prevent upset stomach, which is a common side effect. Try to take milnacipran around the same time every day.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How often should I take antidepressants for perimenopausal rage?
Marcy Holmes, MSN, NPMarcy Holmes, MSN, NP
There are various types and doses of antidepressants available by prescription from medical health-c...
How is duloxetine used to treat osteoarthritis?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) is a drug that was developed to treat depression. It is also FDA-approved to t...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?