How should I store Paxil CR?

Store Paxil CR (paroxetine) in its original container at room temperature (at or below 77 degrees Fahrenheit). Make sure the medication is out of sight and reach of children. Don't share it with anyone. If you have excess or expired Paxil CR, talk to your doctor about the safest way to discard it.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How common is taking antidepressants?
Anthony CirilloAnthony Cirillo
Duke University and the University of Arizona periodically conduct a survey on friendship. In their ...
How can I help prevent weight gain from antidepressant medication?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
If you find yourself troubled by weight gain as a side effect of antidepressant medication, ther...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?