How should I store Paxil?

Store Paxil (paroxetine) in the container it came in, tightly closed, at room temperature (between 59 degrees and 86 degrees Fahrenheit). Keep it away from direct light and moisture -- don't store it in a steamy bathroom. Make sure it's stored out of children's sight and reach. Don't share your medicine with anyone. If you have expired or excess Paxil, ask your doctor about the best way to discard it.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

What are the side effects of nortriptyline?
Side effects may include drowsiness, lethargy, fatigue, weakness, dry mouth, eye and vision problems...
What are disadvantages of antidepressants for bipolar disorder treatment?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
It cannot be stressed enough that the use of antidepressants in bipolar I can provoke manic episodes...
Is it harmful to take antidepressants for a long time?
Right now, there is not much strong evidence that long-term antidepressant use will cause any seriou...
What conditions do antidepressants treat?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Antidepressants are Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved for treating major depression (i.e.,...