How should I store Paxil?

Store Paxil (paroxetine) in the container it came in, tightly closed, at room temperature (between 59 degrees and 86 degrees Fahrenheit). Keep it away from direct light and moisture -- don't store it in a steamy bathroom. Make sure it's stored out of children's sight and reach. Don't share your medicine with anyone. If you have expired or excess Paxil, ask your doctor about the best way to discard it.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How safe are sedating antidepressants for people with dementia?
Sarah N. Mourra, MDSarah N. Mourra, MD
Oftentimes, doctors will use sedating antidepressants for sleep issues in people with dementia. A ve...
What should I know before taking doxepin?
It is not known if doxepin is safe or effective for children and teens under 18 years of age.  If y...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?