How should I store Paxil?

Store Paxil (paroxetine) in the container it came in, tightly closed, at room temperature (between 59 degrees and 86 degrees Fahrenheit). Keep it away from direct light and moisture -- don't store it in a steamy bathroom. Make sure it's stored out of children's sight and reach. Don't share your medicine with anyone. If you have expired or excess Paxil, ask your doctor about the best way to discard it.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Why should I see my doctor regularly if I'm taking antidepressants?
Dr. Daniel G. Amen, MDDr. Daniel G. Amen, MD
If you are taking antidepressants, it's important to see your doctor every couple of weeks when firs...
How effective is duloxetine for treating osteoarthritis?
Research on duloxetine has found it to be about as effective as NSAIDs for improving pain and functi...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?