How should I store Pamelor?

Store the antidepressant medication Pamelor (nortriptyline) in its original container, tightly closed, at room temperature (59 degrees to 86 degrees Fahrenheit). Keep it away from direct sunlight and moisture (not in a steamy bathroom, for example). Put it out of children's sight and reach. If you have leftover or expired Pamelor tablets, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the safest way to dispose of them.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What should I know before taking tricyclic antidepressants?
Some tricyclic antidepressants may not be safe or effective for children and adolescents. Consult in...
How does duloxetine interact with other medications?
If you are taking... A 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, metaxalone, metoclopramide, paroxetine, a selec...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?