How should I store Nardil?

Store the antidepressant Nardil (phenelzine) in its original container, tightly closed, at room temperature (59 degrees to 86 degrees Fahrenheit). Keep it away from direct sunlight and moisture (not in a steamy bathroom, for example). Put it out of children's sight and reach. If you have excess or expired tablets of Nardil, talk to your doctor about the best way to discard them. Never share your Nardil medication with anyone else.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How effective are antidepressants for treating hot flashes?
The effectiveness of antidepressants for treating hot flashes is variable. Some women experience com...
How should I take antidepressants if I have bipolar disorder?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
Most guidelines recommend an antidepressant only if in combination with a mood stabilizer (e.g. lith...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?