How should I store milnacipran?

Keep milnacipran in its original container. Make sure the lid is sealed tight. Store milnacipran at room temperature. Avoid storing this or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Keep milnacipran away from children. Throw out drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How effective is doxepin at treating insomnia?
Sleep studies have shown that people taking doxepin wake up fewer times at night and spend less time...
What should I know before taking serotonin reuptake inhibitors?
If you take an SRI, you should avoid alcohol. It is not known if all SRIs are safe or effective for...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?