How should I take selegiline?

Selegiline is usually taken twice a day, before breakfast and before lunch. It comes as an oral tablet, which you should remove from its pouch just before you are about to take it. The tablet dissolves on your tongue. Wait for it to dissolve; do not swallow it or eat or drink anything within five minutes of taking the tablet. If you are taking selegiline, you should make sure you are following an appropriate diet.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How can I help prevent weight gain from antidepressant medication?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
If you find yourself troubled by weight gain as a side effect of antidepressant medication, ther...
How are tricyclic antidepressants used to manage chronic pain?
Tricyclic antidepressants are options for people with neuropathic (nerve) pain, fibromyalgia, or chr...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?