How can I manage the side effects of Pristiq?

You can manage the side effects of Pristiq by following prescription directions carefully. Take it just as directed, not more or less than prescribed. Do not skip doses and do not double up if you miss a dose. Do not take it for longer than you should and do not stop taking it without talking to your doctor. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about any instructions you do not understand.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How effective is antidepressant medication?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
Most healthcare professionals would agree that treating depression is not as simple as popping a pil...
What should I know before taking serotonin reuptake inhibitors?
If you take an SRI, you should avoid alcohol. It is not known if all SRIs are safe or effective for...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?