What happens if I miss a dose of Pristiq?

If you miss a dose of Pristiq, take it as soon as possible. If it is time or close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed one and resume the regular schedule of dosing. Do not take a double dose.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

What medications should I avoid if I take antidepressants?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Interactions between antidepressants and other medications vary depending on the antidepressant. The...
Which common foods and drugs can interact dangerously with antidepressants?
The following information will provide the most common and easily avoided sources of adverse dru...
Does the FDA place warnings on antidepressants?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has now placed a warning on the labels of antidepressants...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?