What happens if I miss a dose of Pristiq?

If you miss a dose of Pristiq, take it as soon as possible. If it is time or close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed one and resume the regular schedule of dosing. Do not take a double dose.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What medications should I avoid if I take antidepressants?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Interactions between antidepressants and other medications vary depending on the antidepressant. The...
What are the risks of taking antidepressants during pregnancy?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Antidepressants are generally reserved for the treatment of serious depression during pregnancy....
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?