What should I do if my Emsam patch falls off?

From time to time an Emsam patch might fall off, though as a rule these patches should adhere well to your skin. If possible, try to replace the patch by pressing it back into place. If it adheres to your skin, then the patch will continue delivering medicine. If the patch won't stick to your skin, you will need to apply a fresh one.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Can tricyclic antidepressants help prevent migraine headaches?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Tricyclic antidepressants are sometimes prescribed to treat various types of pain, including headach...
What are the side effects of doxepin?
Side effects may include abnormal thinking or behavior, driving or doing other tasks while asleep or...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?