Cymbalta and Lyrica are sometimes used together. However, using Cymbalta and Lyrica together may increase the risk of excessive sedation. As a result, Cymbalta and Lyrica treatment/dose should be regularly reviewed when these drugs are used together - particularly in elderly or weakened patients. When used together, these medications are usually started at the lowest possible dose and then increased as needed. Talk with your physician about the best dosage combination for you and if the combination would work for your specific condition and symptoms.
- Q Is excessive sweating a side effect of Cymbalta?
- Q How long does Cymbalta take to work?
- Q Does Sam-E interact with cymbalta?
- Q Is headache a side effect of stopping Cymbalta?
- Q Can cymbalta increase blood pressure?
- Q Is there any other alternative for Cymbalta?