Cymbalta and Lyrica are sometimes used together. However, using Cymbalta and Lyrica together may increase the risk of excessive sedation. As a result, Cymbalta and Lyrica treatment/dose should be regularly reviewed when these drugs are used together - particularly in elderly or weakened patients. When used together, these medications are usually started at the lowest possible dose and then increased as needed. Talk with your physician about the best dosage combination for you and if the combination would work for your specific condition and symptoms.
- Q How does Cymbalta treat depression?
- Q Is It true cymbalata can make me gain weight?
- Q Is one of the side effects of cymbalta trembling hands?
- Q What are the suggestions for taking Cymbalta with Celebrex?
- Q What are the risks involved in stopping Cymbalta?
- Q What is the best way to stop taking Cymbalta?