Can I get hooked on Pristiq?

There were no signs of abuse or misuse of the medication seen in clinical studies; however, the possibility cannot be ruled out. Drugs such as Pristiq can become habit-forming, so talk to your doctor about any previous history of substance misuse or abuse. He or she may check your use of Pristiq more closely than normal and watch for signs of abuse. Talk with your doctor about any concerns you have about Pristiq becoming habit forming.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
How does Doxepin interact with other medications?
If you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past 2 weeks, you should not take doxepin due to possible ...
What should I know about nortriptyline before taking it?
Nortriptyline may increase the risk of suicide in children and adolescents. If you have a seizure d...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?