Can I drive while taking Pristiq?

If you are taking Pristiq, you may become drowsy, dizzy, lightheaded or less alert. You should limit driving and operating heavy machinery until you know how it will affect you. Also, avoid activities that require quick reflexes or responses. Talk to your doctor about other activities you should avoid or limit while taking Pristiq.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What antidepressants can I take if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
If you have multiple sclerosis (MS), various classes of medications exist to treat depression. The s...
How long does it take for antidepressants to start working?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
In research studies that carefully measure when positive results from antidepressant therapy are see...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?